Enjoy an afternoon of listening to marches, concert band classics, pop, Broadway, and jazz music performed by some of the top volunteer-based ensembles in Minnesota in one location. Admission is FREE and very family friendly.
Bands that are scheduled to perform are:
Century College Concert Band
Lakes Area Community Concert Band
Saint Cloud Municipal Band
Lex-Ham Community Band
Parking: There are parking meters around Landmark Center and Rice Park. Meters are FREE on Sundays in downtown Saint Paul.
Ramps within 3 blocks:
- Science Museum of Minnesota ramp: Enter on Kellogg Blvd.
- RiverCentre ramp: Enter on Kellogg Blvd.
- Lawson ramp: Enter on 5th St. (one-way going east) between Wabasha St. and St. Peter St.
- Victory Ramp: Enter on Wabasha St. (one-way, north) between 4th St. and 5th St.
- Macy's ramp: Enter on Wabasha St. (one-way, north) between 6th St. and 7th St. or enter on 6th St. between Cedar St. and Wabasha St.
- Minnesota World Trade Center ramp: Enter on Cedar St. (one-way, south) between 6th St. and 7th St.
Download a flyer for BandWidth 2016.
See information, photos, and videos of previous BandWidth festivals and other music festivals sponsored by the Lex-Ham Community Band
Return to Lex-Ham Community Band
Last modified: 1/13/2017